At 7,000sqm the Doyle New Zealand loft is the biggest sail loft in the Southern Hemisphere and one of the largest open-area sail lofts in the world.
• On average the cad fibre laying machines travel 150,000 metres per week
• Average length of fibre laid per week is 1.3 million metres
• Average of 1.2 ton of raw carbon fibre used per month
• Average of 1.5 - 2 ton of kevlar and vectran fibre used per month
• Approximately 85,000 sqm of Stratis membrane was produced in 2012
• Approximately 22,000lt of polymer resins were used in 2012 for Stratis production